5 Signals You Need A Root Canal Treatment
Are you in pain? Are you wondering how you can tell if you need a root canal treatment? Here are some symptoms:
- Sensitivity: You have a tooth that experiences pain when you drink a hot beverage or you drink a cold beverage or when you eat ice cream.
- Pain confined to one tooth: If you have a shooting pain in one tooth.
- Fever and toothache: This indicates you might have an infection that is affecting the rest of your body.
- Tooth discoloration: If you have a single tooth that has turned a dark color.
- Gums are swollen: If you have a bubble on your gums or you may have a bad tasted in your mouth.
If you have any of these symptoms you may have a dental emergency. Call North Ave Dental Associates at (630) 231-4500